My outfit may have looked grunge this morning, but don’t let me fool you, I was wearing knee high socks that said Nerd under my motorcycle boots.
— John Mark McMillan (via elisaverlo)
when you hate your legs
remember that they carried you through the hardest parts of your life. they get you out of bed every day and take you to what you love.
when you hate your stomach
remember that it helped you gain strength. it holds the memories of deep laughter and great meals. it is full of warmth and joy.
when you hate your arms
remember that they are strong, which makes you strong. but they are also soft and can be used to cuddle and hold the ones you love.
I originally joined tumblr to practice writing and to get feedback on it, and somehow I ended up here, forever reblogging gif sets of Steve Rogers, Bucky Barnes, and the adorkable idiots that play them. This is my life, these are my choices.
- "Let's use our brains Jonathan! Let's use our brains!"
- "You're going to have to jump out the window to get out of this one. Oh look! He jumped out the window!"
- "I don't give a crap about your love interest, I just want to know who dies!"
- "Oh he's going to die! And he's going to die. And everybody's going to die."
- "Lol! I has killed everyone."
- "Oh but SHE conveniently lands in a LAKE?!?!"
- "This isn't at all realistic… but it's cool."